• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age Keys

104 posts in this topic

A copper age key or series that I think is important is the MEGATON series. (Look it up!!) As a copper age collector, in my opinion it is the most underrated or overlooked series of the 1980's.

The MEGATON series has the first published work of Erik Larson, Angel Medina and Rob Liefeld. The 1st apperance on Youngblood and Savage Dragon. Finally, the first stages or formation of Image comics.

Here's what you said...

A copper age key or series that I think is important is the MEGATON series. (Look it up!!) As a copper age collector, in my opinion it is the most underrated or overlooked series of the 1980's.

The MEGATON series has the first published work of Erik Larson, Angel Medina and Rob Liefeld. The 1st apperance on Youngblood and Savage Dragon. Finally, the first stages or formation of Image comics.

Here's what I saw...

A copper age key or series that I think is important is the ... underrated ... work of ... Rob Liefeld.

lol

But seriously... the Larson Dragon stuff is a fun 'glimpse' of the future. (thumbs u

yup, Death of Supes/Spiderman1/X-Men1/X-Force, etc., whichever came first, seems more like the start of modern, along with Valiant (which I guess was under the radar for its first 6-9 months or so, so I'm not going to say it caused anything)

Here's what you said...

Here's what I saw...

A copper age key or series that I think is important is the ... underrated ... work of ... Rob Liefeld.

lol

But seriously... the Larson Dragon stuff is a fun 'glimpse' of the future. (thumbs u

Rob Liefeld and Erik Larson work is ok but I consider this series as the start of the 90's drek to soon follow.