• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the CGC grade : Strange Tales 106

14 posts in this topic

Just got the grade online from CGC on this one and two others that I submitted with my Collectors' Society coupons. This book was in this section last August so feel free to go back if you think it's helpfull...

ST-106-front-cover.jpg

ST-106-back-cover.jpg

I will put the grade Saturday night. Have fun!

Hi all,

CGC gave this book the following grade : Universal 8.5 Off-White to White

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Since it was my first purchase on ebay (raw for 80$ last year!), I am verry happy with this one, although a bit surprised since I thought that the Avengers 11 had a better chance at hitting the 8.5 mark.

It's a keeper! cloud9.gif

Nice grade - before I found out that CGC doesn't really downgrade for production creases, I used to treat them the same as any other crease when grading a book. I still think there should be some consideration in the grade, but there was a day when I would have given that Strange Tales a FN+.