• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my face.

8 posts in this topic

Hmmm cant really tell with such a small scan........But arent those the ones mile high found in the back of the warehouse?? No one knew they were there. Ever since then you see them all over the place. I saw one near a trash can the other day........ way too common.

I see color breaking stress marks around the mouth, creasing on the bridge of the nose and some on the forehead.

Is that an impact dent on the ULHC? Im not liking the way that ear is sitting, that may be a birth defect though, or it could have even been replaced at one time or another.

I see massive amounts of restoration around the mouth and left eye, looks like its been damaged a couple times and then repaired. You can tell its been restored by the thickness of the skin on the cheeks and eyes, also the wierd odor (like alcahol) coming from it.

Right now Im going to say 5.5 on the breathalizer. Lets see what other defects people can come up with.

I hope you werent planning on flipping it.