• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos Quest

92 posts in this topic

Nice. Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos Quest were two of my favorites as a kid. cloud9.gif

Can anyone recommend some other good Thanos stories? I read Infinity War, Crusade, and Abyss, but they sucked. Is the Avengers/MTU annual arc any good? What about the more recent Marvel: The End mini? I am not even sure that one involves Thanos...

Nice. Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos Quest were two of my favorites as a kid. cloud9.gif

I want to you remember stuff like this (that I do all the time) when you ask me if I contribute anything positive to the boards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It has been noted. So has your admission that Illiteratti might be right about the pinned thread thing (even though the dicussion was pretty goofy). These things don't go unnoticed. Good for you. thumbsup2.gif

Is the Avengers/MTU annual arc any good?

It is absolutely classic, and what really caused me to chase down every Starlin Captain Marvel and Warlock issue. If you have never read it, you in for a treat.

I am watching a few copies in my eBay. Hopefully I can snag a few. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I want to you remember stuff like this (that I do all the time) when you ask me if I contribute anything positive to the boards. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your gonna have to do more than that JC. Posting 2 scans of books is not that much of a positive contribution. Especially from someone with close to 14K in posts.

It has been noted. So has your admission that Illiteratti might be right about the pinned thread thing (even though the dicussion was pretty goofy). These things don't go unnoticed. Good for you. thumbsup2.gif

GOOFY?!?!? We're discussing the FATE of the boards here! Good god, man. Have you no SOUL?

Your gonna have to do more than that JC. Posting 2 scans of books is not that much of a positive contribution. Especially from someone with close to 14K in posts.

Whoa. Did I black out? I'm highly allergic to irony...

Another example of someone who doesn't contribute in a positive manner.

I'm positive about the manner in which I contribute... confused-smiley-013.gif

At least I'm not trying to fool myself into thinking that I've fooled everyone else into thinking that I have anything useful to contribute. Whoa, that should be my new sig line!

I'm positive about the manner in which I contribute... confused-smiley-013.gif

At least I'm not trying to fool myself into thinking that I've fooled everyone else into thinking that I have anything useful to contribute. Whoa, that should be my new sig line!

893applaud-thumb.gif

confused.gif

Yes.

He's from Arkansas, where anything other than a noun-verb sentence is confusing. gossip.gif

Where Deathlok goes, stupidity is sure to follow.

*another interesting thread ruined* frustrated.gif

Gee, sorry I ruined your geeked-out-fanboy mom-ories for you. Go ahead and continue on about how you dress up as Thanos for conventions.