• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thumbnails...

29 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I've noticed some sweet thumbnail action around here as of late. I tried to do a search to find out how to do it but couldn't find!

Can someone either point me in the right direction or let me know how it's done? I'd like to post a bunch of books to the marketplace and think that's the way to do it!

By the way... whoever started it, GREAT JOB!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

Hello all!

I've noticed some sweet thumbnail action around here as of late. I tried to do a search to find out how to do it but couldn't find!

Can someone either point me in the right direction or let me know how it's done? I'd like to post a bunch of books to the marketplace and think that's the way to do it!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

I just registered on photobucket to see what they offer. It doesn't automatically generate the thumbnail codes like other sites but you can check the box by the pic you want and click on the "Generate HTML and IMG code".

Once that is done, it provides you with various choices.

Here's one that I just made --> th_ASM-MayheminManhattan.jpg

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

I just registered on photobucket to see what they offer. It doesn't automatically generate the thumbnail codes like other sites but you can check the box by the pic you want and click on the "Generate HTML and IMG code".

893applaud-thumb.gif

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif
acclaim.gif

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif
acclaim.gif
screwy.gif

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

Sweet. Maybe you're not totally retarded afterall......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif
acclaim.gif
screwy.gif
sorry.gif

Hello all!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

th_Kubert1.jpg

Very nice!

Thanks,

John thumbsup2.gif

Use a program such as picasa and export the picture out to 100 size. Then just a matter or URL and image tags. See example below:

1126548-img406_small.jpg

Thanks Tim, but the Photobucket is what I was looking for!

Nice book by the way!

John thumbsup2.gif

Use a program such as picasa and export the picture out to 100 size. Then just a matter or URL and image tags. See example below:

1126548-img406_small.jpg

Thanks Tim, but the Photobucket is what I was looking for!

Nice book by the way!

John thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

Now if only I can figure out how to get them lined up four by four or similar confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Post 4 in a row right next to each other. Then hit return for a new line...repeat...as needed.