• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonah Hex 5 is the best issue yet!

5 posts in this topic

I picked up a first look copy of Jonah Hex this week and I have to say that everyone needs to read this comic. Not only does it have a great Palmiotti and Gray story, it's also got art by one of Hex's creators, Tony DeZuniga.

I'm not going to spoil anything, just suffice it to say that I hope DeZuniga does some more fill-in work on the book. His Hex is the way it should be drawn. His face looks like it really had the flesh seared off of it with a hot tomahawk (you know, he probably doesn't really look like Clint Eastwood, and DeZuniga doesn't even try to make him pretty).

I love this series and, to support it, buy two copies every month. I want this comic to last for many, many more years.

What does everyone else think of the new Jonah Hex series?

I'm liking the series so far and intend to get it as long as it is produced. I've been a Hex fan since reading the minis put out by Vertigo a few years back.

His face looks like it really had the flesh seared off of it with a hot tomahawk

Is this how he came to look like that?

Where can I find this story?

Mike

Jonah Hex 7 & 8 tells the tale of Hex's disfigurement. Eddie

Do you mean #7&8 coming up in the current series? Or already printed in issues 7&8 in the previous series?

Mike

He means the original series. Issues 7 and 8 tell the origin by Michael Fleisher and Ernie Chan.

Mike B.