• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sid's Lucheonette "remainders"............

46 posts in this topic

Been watching these since they went up. If not for a self imposed buying moratorium I would make a serious run at #60, (57 and 59 would be a pipedream)

Must just be me. Not one of them has moved, Was wondering why no love for the TTA's?..plenty of issues, and price ranges too.

Ze-

Been watching these since they went up. If not for a self imposed buying moratorium I would make a serious run at #60, (57 and 59 would be a pipedream)

Must just be me. Not one of them has moved, Was wondering why no love for the TTA's?..plenty of issues, and price ranges too.

In general, the prices are a touch too high. Probably at a 10% discount almost all would move quickly (if he put them on consignement site).

If I was still collecting TTA's and not selling, there would have only been one book that I would have bought at his current list price (and I was paying full market value for the books that I needed).

And yes, there is a lot less demand for TTA's then probably any other early SA title (Daredevil probably being number two).

I guess TTA has a soft spot with me. Especially that 59, it is a book I still do not own, and have always wanted.

Pricing is subjective, I agree they seem high. But they are special books.

Perhaps I will wait for Harry's 99% off sale. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ze-

guess TTA has a soft spot with me. Especially that 59, it is a book I still do not own, and have always wanted.

I would recommend buying that book. Price seems about right (plus it's from the Burntboy collection). yay.gif

I'm selling all my TTA's and issues between #51-58 seem to sell the slowest (and do not get the premium that issues before or after get).