• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally joined CAF

23 posts in this topic

No problems. Seriously nice collection well rounded but it seems to be missing something....I just can't seem to put my finger on it.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Find me a nice cheap C C Beck full splash or cover and I will be all over it!

I do have a panel page from Shazam by Shaffenberger, it belonged to my dad when he was alive, so I never sold it. He bought it at a small comic con we went to at a high school in Ramapo NY. I bought a Milk and Cheese page that day from Evan Dorkin. Even though I don't collect panel pages, I have not had the heart to sell or trade the Shazam piece.

Steve nice stuff. I saw your name on the recent update list yesterday and checked in on the gallery. COOOOOOOLLLLLLL!

No problems. Seriously nice collection well rounded but it seems to be missing something....I just can't seem to put my finger on it.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Find me a nice cheap C C Beck full splash or cover and I will be all over it!

I do have a panel page from Shazam by Shaffenberger, it belonged to my dad when he was alive, so I never sold it. He bought it at a small comic con we went to at a high school in Ramapo NY. I bought a Milk and Cheese page that day from Evan Dorkin. Even though I don't collect panel pages, I have not had the heart to sell or trade the Shazam piece.

Is it just a panel or a whole page of a Captain Marvel story? If you ever get bored, show it off!! Not everything is for sale on this forum. grin.gif

Awesome Steve!

I thought Rich K had given you the art to the ad with you in a speedo? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gifHe did, have not posted all my art yet (not sure I should post that one blush.gif), more to come during this week.

gossip.gifBTW Chris....got a great piece (splash) from The King from Rich this weekend. I also won lots 1, 20, and 40 at the ACTOR auction. Hopefully I will have scans of them later this week. You will love the Hunter-Killer Dossier painted cover........

web page

I Posted a bunch of stuff and will be posting more all week long.

I should have done this ages ago!!!!! foreheadslap.gif

Fantastic collection Steve, can't wait to see more of it. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I particularly like the Bill Sienkiewicz Moon Knight cover. Awesome stuff. cloud9.gif

Thanks everyone! I am having a lot of fun posting this stuff and getting emails from other CAF members.

It looks like the MK cover is a hit on these boards. It is one of my favorites yay.gif