• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STUFF FOR SALE

52 posts in this topic

Say you don't have a raw copy of Spectacular Spiderman 14 around do you? I hear it is a good read.

it's not. even with the obvious arkansas connection -razorback, the truckin' superhero (?) with a goofy-hass costume - it's pedestrian.

Say you don't have a raw copy of Spectacular Spiderman 14 around do you? I hear it is a good read.

it's not. even with the obvious arkansas connection -razorback, the truckin' superhero (?) with a goofy-hass costume - it's pedestrian.

As goofy as Razorback is...I thought that storyarc was quite the fun read. confused-smiley-013.gif

As goofy as Razorback is...I thought that storyarc was quite the fun read. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd have to agree... and I'm not much for Spider-Man.

... and I'm not much for Spider-Man.

Communist!

Well Spiderman is not my favorite. I think, the character is a little biotch but if I hear something is a good read, then I give it a try. I try not to count out Marvel but it seems like the books are scrappy. The minis and one-shots are the exception, like Havoc/Wolverine Meltdown or Origin. Until recently, I had less than 10 Marvel books sitting in my 1500 book collection. Now, I read Ultimates. So, I am hoping that I missed something in the 40 years of their publishing.

If they are free, feel free but to me the best stuff of SA was early hulk and silver surfer. Now, prehero on the other hand, way different critter. It is just really hard to relate to Marvel's artwork, writing in the SA and BA. To be honest, DC in the SA really blew.

I can host pics for you if you need me to.

I should be back up & running sometime this afternoon, and hope to list some new stuff this evening.

Still going through what I've got. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Offer much appreciated though. flowerred.gif