• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM House of Secrets #92

16 posts in this topic

how much did this issue cost you?

trade secret but somewhere between a 2.0 and 3.0 price. It still have very nice gloss and is structurely sound. yay.gif

Nice cover colors, but IMO the long creases affect the eye appeal too much for the 3.5-4.0 range. I'd drop this one to 3.0, maybe even 2.5 but I'll give it a bump for gloss & color. Still a book I'd be pleased to own.

There are plenty of 4.0 out there that look much worse than this book. I think 3.0 is a little bit of a stretch.

There are plenty of 4.0 out there that look much worse than this book. I think 3.0 is a little bit of a stretch.

I definitely know what you mean, pirate...just trying to grade on structure as well as eye appeal. If the book had a subscription crease, I would think the max grade would be 4.0-4.5 regardless of other factors. This book has 2 top-to-bottom creases that break color. So I dunno, maybe 3.5 is a good compromise grade if you give a bump for the nice gloss & color? ...but I think 4.0 is likewise a stretch. Anyway, one fella's opinion. flowerred.gif