• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Buzz Green Lantern 40 commission piece

14 posts in this topic

I will get a scan up of this piece very soon (in the next couple of hours). This is of the photostat Buzz gave me with the piece, and the piece is on professional size comic page 11 x 17. Beautiful Green Lantern 40 Cover recreation piece. I'm not going to tell you what I paid for the piece, because I'm selling not to "recoup" money, but rather simply to raise money for another purchase that I'd rather not use other savings for.

Here's the deal: After the scan goes up around 5:30 or so, for the next 24 hours, I will accept, either by post or PM the highest reasonable offer. What is reasonable? Look at the piece, make a fair offer, and as long as it's not something ridiculous like $10, I will accept the best offer at 5:30 PM tomorrow. At about 2 PM tomorrow, I'll let everyone know what the best offer is at that time, and close the bidding at 5:30 PM tomorrow...

buzzGL1.jpg

Thanks man... I like it... but I'd like to get something else... is your $10.01 bid still good? 27_laughing.gif
No, not for a piece like that, as beautiful as it is, I would be willing to go to $11.00.