• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ya just gotta love this place!!!!

10 posts in this topic

"Too many threads, too little time"

How great is it that us "comic book geeks" can spend countless hours talking, yelling, cursing, laughing, complaining, philosiphizing, trading, selling, buying comic books and it seemed like only yesterday when I (and maybe everyone else) was locked up in my room reading my ASM 230 for the 14th time and having noone to chat about it with.

No matter what side you may take on the "the sky is going to fall on CGC books" or the "what is the first real Bronze Age book" or the "did you see the loser who paid $$$$ for that book", or the "The Punisher movie will be the end of all comic book movies" thread...the bottom line is that 99% of us are here cause we love this comic book world of ours.

And as for the thread about what we do when our wives are out...how about sitting naked on the couch, with a pint of ice cream in one hand, a rolled up-dried out boogie in the other hand, while watching the latest direct to video Sci-Fi movie!!!

That to me is heaven smile.gif

Rock n Roll!!!!

sniff.........that was pure poetry, man.........the most beautiful, pure, snow-white crapola I've read in a long time........and just like after reading a touching piece of literature........I'm am now forced to stop scratching my crotch and wipe the tears from my eyes. tongue.gif

Indeed! This message board has invigorated my love of comic books. A year ago, I was almost ready to quit or take a sabbatical. The crazy multiples paid for CGC-anything were causing me to become disenchanted (and priced out). frown.gif

totally agree about psyching me up for comics... I was apathetic and now I'm competely excited about collecting again... love discussing things on the board. Thanks to everyone for making this board great for us comic "geeks".

And as for the thread about what we do when our wives are out...how about sitting naked on the couch, with a pint of ice cream in one hand, a rolled up-dried out boogie in the other hand, while watching the latest direct to video Sci-Fi movie!!!

Rock n Roll!!!!

wait a minute...that's what I do when my wife is home!!

If I ever do visit you and stay over.. there's NO WAY I'm sleeping on that couch!!! Try some Spongebob boxers, a six of hard lemonade, pizza and ditch the boogie.. you know, fling it a the picture of your mother-in-law. If its at all moist it'll stick right on the bags forehead!

27_laughing.gif