• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thanks to jbud

24 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Jbud,

I had a lot of fun, when are you going to do the silver age contest 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Hey thanks for the kudos. Thanks again to Scott too for helping me out by volunteering to get bombarded with PMs. As for Silver Age, well it looks like Mica has initiated something on the SA board, which is fine - I probably would have taken a couple of weeks before I was up for committing 3 weeks to this again.

I know the Copper Age forum has been talking about doing this through the BA Contest and Bonds and blowout have volunteered to help with that one. I personally think we will wait and see what comes of the SA one before going through with a Copper Poll as both running at the same time can only hurt the participation of each.

Again thanks to all who participated glad to see you guys enjoyed the experience.

thumbsup2.gif