• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thanks to jbud

24 posts in this topic

Yes,

Thanks guys for taking the time to set this up.

I enjoyed it...and had a good time watching the list come out and the comments of others.

I think I had one in the top 20......but then again, I did have to vote for the 3 I nominated.

very fun, although the best cover of the Bronze Age didn't make the final 20...

points out, too, that the definition of the "Bronze Age" is fluid.

I didn't participate in the voting, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading and discussing the results. A lot of work is involved in this, so many props to JBud. Looking forward to a Copper Age poll. wink.gif

Thanks for the great fun. I enjoyed the nominations, discussions and watching it all unfold. And I learned a lot about other cool comics outside of my usual areas of interest. For instance, it turns out that there was this whole other comic company during the 1970s called DC.

i can't believe i haven't contributed to this thread yet.

thanks to jason and scott for all their hard work in putting this fascinating and thought-provoking (apologies for the redundancy there, it couldn't be helped) contest.

it spawned a lot of good coversation and discussion, and you should feel good about being responsible for that

well, I said it on the other thread, but it bears repeating so it's not lost amid the chatter over there:

That said, it was a fun contest! Thanks Jason & Scott! thumbsup2.gif