• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Forum Auctions Day 5

46 posts in this topic

Day 5. These auctions end Sunday Night March 12th at 9pm est.

Today's Daily Special is

100 Classic Regular Sized Bags and 100 Boards to match. $5.49 (Limit 1 per person and 15 total sold)POST ON THE BOARDS IF YOU WANT TO BUY 1. Remember you will have to win at least 1 auction and pay shipping for these.

Today's Special for Trade Paperbacks are:(Like new trades) Remember you will have to win at least 1 auction to purchase one of these. Trade paperbacks unsold will roll over to the next day but specials will not.

Amazing Spider-Man: Origin Hobgoblin $10.99

Batman Year 2: Fear Reaper $7.99

Daredevil Born Again $7.99

Daredevil Man without Fear $7.99

Daredevil Visionaries v1 $8.99

Daredevil Visionaries v2 $10.99

Daredevil Visionaries v3 $10.99

Daredevil: Fall from Grace $9.95

Daredevil: Fall of Kingpin $5.99

Daredevil: Legends v1 $6.99

Daredevil: Legends v4 $9.99

Daredevil: Love's labors lost $9.95

Daredevil: v5 $9.99

Daredevil: v6 $5.99

Daredevil: Wake Up $3.99

Darkness: Coming of Age $4.99

Darkness: Heart of Darkness $4.95

Formerly Known as Justice League $5.99

Incredible Hulk: Ground Zero 4$.99

JLA Earth 2 $6.99

JLA The Nail $5.99

Justice League: New Beginning 6.99

Kraven's Last Hunt 6.95

New Teen Titans: Terror of Trigon 6.99

Peter Parker Spider-Man v4 5.99

Punisher War Zone 7.99

Spider-Man Assassination Plot 9.95

Spider-Man Identity Crisis 9.99

Spider-Man Invasion of the Spider-Slayers 6.95

Spider-Man Round Robin 7.99

Spider-Man Saga of the Alien Costume 6.99

Spider-Man Venom Returns 6.99

Spider-Man vs Venom 3.99

Spider-Man: Lost Years 5.99

Supergirl: Many Happy Returns 6.95

Superman & Batman: Generations 8.95

Superman for all Seasons 6.99

Superman: Man of Steel 7.99

Swamp Thing: Love and Death 8.99

Thor: Visionaries 13.99

Ultimate Spider-Man v6 7.99

Ultimate X-Men v6 7.99

Uncanny X-Men Poptopia 6.95

X-Men the Movie 3.99

X-Treme X-Men: v1 8.99

X-Treme X-Men: v2 8.99

X-Treme X-Men: v3 6.99

ITEM 51: Justice League of America #64 VF-. Starts at $3

36.jpg

Post on thread to bid or buy. Or, PM BELLA TO BID!!

ITEM #52: Justice League of America #65 Fine+. Starts at $3

37.jpg

ITEM #53: Teen Titans #33 F/VF Starts at $3 BUY AT $9

33.jpg

ITEM #54 Teen Titans #35 F/VF Starts at $3 BUY AT $10

32.jpg

ITEM #55 Teen Titans #36 F/VF Starts at $3 BUY AT $10

34.jpg

ITEM #56 Teen Titans #38 VF- Starts at $3 BUY AT $11

35.jpg Post on thread to bid or buy. Or, PM BELLA TO BID!!

ITEM #57 Strange Tales #67 G+ SOLD FOR $18

ITEM #58 Strange Tales #93 VG- SOLD FOR $18

ITEM #59 Strange Tales #133 Fine Starts at $4

29.jpg

ITEM #60 DC Presents #26 VF SOLD FOR $13

I'm afraid to see what that other pre-superhero book sold for that ended tonight.
Oh like half of guide.

frustrated.gif Yeah I can't believe I didn't put a bid on that TTA 13. I forgot all about it. foreheadslap.gif I can hardly ever find any of these pre-hero books down here and when I do there always marked up to 300% of guide. Anymore of these coming up in the near future? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm afraid to see what that other pre-superhero book sold for that ended tonight.
Oh like half of guide.

frustrated.gif Yeah I can't believe I didn't put a bid on that TTA 13. I forgot all about it. foreheadslap.gif I can hardly ever find any of these pre-hero books down here and when I do there always marked up to 300% of guide. Anymore of these coming up in the near future? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

new collecting focus?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh like half of guide.

new collecting focus?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I've always collected these whenever I find them in collections or on the cheap. You saw them didn't you? I've got about 25-30 of them. I know there not NM++++ copies of Avengers 182 or anything, but there still pretty strong poke2.gif

I bought this one to see, if I want to start collecting pre-hero Marvels. The seem to be interesting. Finecomics, once I look the book over, I will give you a shot at a trade. Just think of it as, me having temporary custody. grin.gif

Oh like half of guide.

new collecting focus?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I've always collected these whenever I find them in collections or on the cheap. You saw them didn't you? I've got about 25-30 of them. I know there not NM++++ copies of Avengers 182 or anything, but there still pretty strong poke2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

you really know how to hurt a guy

tonofbricks.gif

Oh come on. You can do better than that devil.gif

tonofbricks.gif

too tired. i can't hang with your finely-tuned athlete's stamina. you know how it is.

just fyi, i got a couple-three books from ComicSupply in today, and the grading on all three was just perfect. so, if my opinion means anything to anyone - can't see how it would but you never know - there is that.

but he still uses really static-y peanuts. you have been warned

tonofbricks.gif

too tired. i can't hang with your finely-tuned athlete's stamina. you know how it is.

just fyi, i got a couple-three books from ComicSupply in today, and the grading on all three was just perfect. so, if my opinion means anything to anyone - can't see how it would but you never know - there is that.

but he still uses really static-y peanuts. you have been warned

Your complaint is like the 100th in a line of thousands. We are looking at getting anti static peanuts. Just blindfold and beat me ok smile.gif We are working on it smile.gif