• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Forum Auctions Day 5

46 posts in this topic

Nope. I've always collected these whenever I find them in collections or on the cheap. You saw them didn't you? I've got about 25-30 of them. I know there not NM++++ copies of Avengers 182 or anything, but there still pretty strong poke2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

you really know how to hurt a guy

Oh come on. You can do better than that devil.gif

too tired. i can't hang with your finely-tuned athlete's stamina. you know how it is.

just fyi, i got a couple-three books from ComicSupply in today, and the grading on all three was just perfect. so, if my opinion means anything to anyone - can't see how it would but you never know - there is that.

but he still uses really static-y peanuts. you have been warned

Your complaint is like the 100th in a line of thousands. We are looking at getting anti static peanuts. Just blindfold and beat me ok smile.gif We are working on it smile.gif

I want the real expensive peanuts made from unstable molecules! tongue.gif

Put me down for one of the specials.

Also - Russ, I'd like to take advantage of your current sale - what's the best way to place an order on the site and 'link' it up with my auction wins and daily special buys?

(Thought I'd post this rather than PM to help pimp the site!)

Finally! I've been waiting all week for that for DC Presents 26! Nice to finally replace my crappy one.

That was the one I was waiting for also, great catch!!!!!

Now, does anyone else have a VF/NM copy for sale? PM me!

just fyi, i got a couple-three books from ComicSupply in today, and the grading on all three was just perfect. so, if my opinion means anything to anyone - can't see how it would but you never know - there is that.

this is hypothetical. What if Russ's grading stinks (hypothetical) and your grading stinks (hypothetical), you get the picture? poke2.gif

this is hypothetical. What if Russ's grading stinks (hypothetical) and your grading stinks (hypothetical), you get the picture? poke2.gif

Obviously you don't know Sal. He has never given a book higher than a 9.0 since I've known him, even if its slabbed higher. makepoint.gif And NEVER make the mistake of showing him an Invaders #1 foreheadslap.gif

this is the exact reason i put the qualifying statement in there. grading being subjective, oftentimes it's nice to get multiple perspectives when determining the ability of someone to grade. flowerred.gif

Obviously you don't know Sal. He has never given a book higher than a 9.0 since I've known him, even if its slabbed higher. And NEVER make the mistake of showing him an Invaders #1

and that Invaders 1 wouldn't have been harshed if you hadn't said how great it was before you showed it to me. you have to look at books at an angle, in good light, upside down and with your eyes actually open, you know

poke2.gif

and that Invaders 1 wouldn't have been harshed if you hadn't said how great it was before you showed it to me. you have to look at books at an angle, in good light, upside down and with your eyes actually open, you know

poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gif Learn something new every day yay.gif

I can't wait to see the Sal collection. One day maybe confused-smiley-013.gif I mean there has to be a limit to how many NM++++++++++++++++++++++++ copper age books can be housed under 1 roof, right? screwy.gif

I'm afraid to see what that other pre-superhero book sold for that ended tonight.
Oh like half of guide.

frustrated.gif Yeah I can't believe I didn't put a bid on that TTA 13. I forgot all about it. foreheadslap.gif I can hardly ever find any of these pre-hero books down here and when I do there always marked up to 300% of guide. Anymore of these coming up in the near future? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

mad.gif Yarg. Beat out on all 3 books I wanted. Freak occurances kept me away from the compitter, or else I'd be awaiting a fistful of pre-heros - I was all set to play cutthroat.

Well, tomorrow's another day...

Congrats, anyways! I'll try to be a good sport, even if its not in my nature.

yay.gif

Put me down for one of the specials.

Also - Russ, I'd like to take advantage of your current sale - what's the best way to place an order on the site and 'link' it up with my auction wins and daily special buys?

(Thought I'd post this rather than PM to help pimp the site!)

If you order from the site and put a note in the order comment section to wait until the auctions are over we can do that.

Day 5. These auctions end Sunday Night March 12th at 9pm est.

bumpit.gif

Just checking to make sure they didn't end tonight. smile.gif

Auction(s) Extended until 9:05

ITEM #59 Strange Tales #133 Fine Starts at $4

Then that baby is mine for $4? laugh.gif