• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN $10/$20

185 posts in this topic

Do you pay extra for your imaging service? (The one that allows you to post multiple scans into one larger box.)

If so, how much?

And what imaging service is this?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Such an implement may come in handy during

Operation: G.I.G.L.I™

I can't wait for the launch. headbang.gif

I think I pay about $10 a month for pretty much unlimited usage at www.villagephotos.com

You can set-up a free account and give us a preview. wink.gif

I'm all over it! The Day Of Endless Scanning begins tomorrow...

I think I pay about $10 a month for pretty much unlimited usage at www.villagephotos.com

For $10 a month, you could buys Gigs of space with a web hosting service and post as many images as you please as well as set up your own website... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

I've just always used them since I got here. I'm pretty happy with the service. I can create web pages...auction listers..blogs...whatever.

Suits my needs. thumbsup2.gif

For $10 a month, you could buys Gigs of space with a web hosting service and post as many images as you please as well as set up your own website... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Yes, but his particular image host would suit

OPERATION: G.I.G.L.I™

very well... the digital derring-do it affords is a tempting thing, indeed.

Jim

Yes, but his particular image host would suit

OPERATION: G.I.G.L.I™

very well... the digital derring-do it affords is a tempting thing, indeed.

And what is Operation GIGILI?