• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Rarest High Grade Late Silver Age Books

23 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Forumites!

Let's see if we can compile a list of the rarest books in high grade (9.0 or above) for the Late Silver Age (1965-1969).

I'll start by listing one of them:

Strange Adventures #205

CGC Census: Highest-9.4/2

9.2/5

9.0/8

Once we compile this list, let's then see which of them is the rarest Late Silver Age Book.

This should be interesting...

bronzejohnny

Once we compile this list, let's then see which of them is the rarest Late Silver Age Book.

Come on, there has to be some late-SA without a single copy in the Census, just because they're worth zilch.

But that still makes them "rare" as CGC copies. grin.gif

Hello Fellow Forumites!

Let's see if we can compile a list of the rarest books in high grade (9.0 or above) for the Late Silver Age (1965-1969).

Hint:

They are all DCs. gossip.gif

I should clarify my intention here. The rarest late Silver Age books that are major and minor keys.

Well here are somr later Sivler/Early Bronze FFs/Hulks/TTAs I've had a hard time finding in High Grade Raw(8.5-9.2) over the last few years:

FF

73(white)

Hulk

TTA

From a demand/supply perspective, ASM#86 ranks pretty highly on any scale.

I suppose, but with 56 copies in 9.0 and up on the census, the words rare and ASM 86 shouldn't really be in the same sentence. Some of the DCs mentioned have 1/10th or less the copies and have the same amount of demand in high grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

I suppose, but with 56 copies in 9.0 and up on the census, the words rare and ASM 86 shouldn't really be in the same sentence. Some of the DCs mentioned have 1/10th or less the copies and have the same amount of demand in high grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

He said from a demand/supply perspective. gossip.gif

Let's face it, hardly anyone wants the DC's. poke2.gif

Except you, you newly minted DC fanboy. poke2.gif

That's coming from a newly minted comic book fanboy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That's coming from a newly minted comic book fanboy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I might only have a few years in the hobby, but I have the experience and knowledge of a wily veteran. grin.gif