• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh Yeah? You think you're the only ones who have stuff for BIN!?!?!?! CHECK THIS

69 posts in this topic

Well, since BINs are all the rage these days, i spend the last little while scanning about 100 or so books/small lots that i want to relieve myself of to make some space.* So here's MY version of a BIN.

*and money

Check back over the next little while as i continue to add more and more (pretty cheap) stuff including everything from Silver to Modern books, 1/2 issues, low to mid to high grade stuff, some random DCs, some TPBs and HCs, some signed DF books, a couple other signed w/COA books, some beat-up treasury-sized books, and even some signed prints and a cartoon production cel or two if you won't lynch me for listing it here!

First couple listings going up soon....

Remember, first to post an takeit.gif gets it!

A little popcorn.gif and a little more of juggle.gif.

If not posted in the next few minutes then I may think screwy.gif

then go look at my stuff until he posts smile.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I tried to make the scans nice and purdy so that you can criticize my grading, if need be. But since i know this forum is generally harsh on grading, i tried to keep it ultra-conservative.

ASM #262 - 7.5-8.0: $2.50

asm26275804pj.jpg

news.gif SOLD

Mystique #5 - 9.4-9.6 Signed by Signed by Joseph Michael Lisner w/CoA: $5

myst59496signed8tn.th.jpg

(#6 in 9.6-9.8 coming later smile.gif)

X-Files #½ - Wizard Sendaway - 9.4: $5

xfiles9qr.jpg

news.gif SOLD

Teen Titans #31 - 7.5-8.0: $12.50

tt3175806zr.th.jpg

Adam Strange #1 - 9.4: $3

astrange1940fn.jpg

Black Panther #1 - 5.5-6.0: $3

blackpanther55602qc.jpg

I tried to make the scans nice and purdy so that you can criticize my grading, if need be. But since i know this forum is generally harsh on grading, i tried to keep it ultra-conservative.

Mystique #5 - 9.4-9.6 Signed by Signed by Joseph Michael Lisner w/CoA: $5

myst59496signed8tn.jpg

takeit.gif