• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S BINS, A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY

39 posts in this topic

ok, this is my first attempt to list images here (rather than links to ebay auctions). please let me know in the body of the thread (so as to avoid getting PMs from multiple people for the same item(s) and having to break the bad news to someone) if you're interested in anything I'm listing. Shipping is a flat $3 in the U.S. (outside the U.S. I ship global priority, sorry, it's the only thing I trust). Free U.S. shipping for purchases of $40 or more.

Here's the first one out of about 30 or 40 I hope to put up tonight (after a week I'm putting what's left on ebay), a nice NM- Avengers 125, featuring Thanos. The book is pristine and I would have listed it as NM if not for two small faint spine stresses. Still probable that it would get a 9.4 from CGC, but I feel safer calling it a 9.2. $28 in OPG, you can have it for $14:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ellielah/avengers125.jpg

yay! thanks, maybe I'm getting the hang of this.

SOLD!!: The Walking Dead #6 from Image. Some wear (sort of like getting one of the last copies still on the rack), mid-grade copy, your's for $3:

walkingdead6.jpg

SOLD!!!!: DC 100 page Super Spectacular #4 (awesome Wrightson cover!). Reader copy with some creases and spine issues (some of the spine is missing, but otherwise holding together fine). $18 in "Good" in OPG, you can have it for $9:

dc4.jpg

DC 100 Pages - Detective 445, reader copy in the G/VG to VG range with creases, some spine issues, etc., your's for $5:

detective445.jpg

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #14, Batman. Creases, wear on spine, some splitting your's for $4:

dc14.jpg

Another DC 100 pager, Justice League of America 112 in the VG/VG+ range, $5:

jla112.jpg

SOLD!!!: DC 100 Spectacular, Shazam #15, vs. Lex Luthor! (never mind my post-it on there!) - $4:

dc15.jpg

DC 100 pager (DC-12) Superboy 185 (also never mind my post-it), some spine splitting, but holding together just fine, probably around G/VG, your's for $5:

superboy185.jpg

DC 100 pager, Tarzan 231, G/VG or so, $3.00:

tarzan231.jpg

DC 100 pager, Tarzan 234, about a Fine, $6.00:

tarazan234.jpg

DC 100 pager, World's Finest 228, about a VG+ to VG/Fine, $5.00:

worldsfinest228.jpg

SOLD!!!: DC 100 pager, Shazam #8, G/VG to VGish with some spine roll, $6.00:

shazam8.jpg

DC 100 pager, Justice League 115, VG/Fine or so, $7.00:

jla115.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 158, nice F/VF or better copy ($12.50 in OPG), $5.00:

jimmy158.jpg

Love-O-Rama, fun trade paperback filled with some funny stories from Dan Parent and others, $8.95 cover, your's for $4.00:

loveorama.jpg

Marvel Spectacular #1, in about Fine- or so, $3.00:

spectacular1.jpg

Marvel Triple Action #4, one of those great "picture box" marvels, also in about Fine- or so, $5.00:

tripleaction4.jpg

Green Lantern #23, 1st Tattoed Man, $13 in "Good" in OPG, this copy obviously had a wet piece of paper on it at some point, but it doesn't stink or anything, $4.00:

greenlantern23.jpg

Marvel Spotlight #10, for all you Ghost Rider speculators, some water damage on the "D", obvious spine roll, rip on back... $4.00:

spotlight10.jpg

Ms. Marvel #17, as per the post-it stuck on the front of the scan, 2d Mystique. Really more than a cameo (what OPG describes it as), although you don't see her in her blue form, just shape shifting all over the place. VG/VG+ or so, your's for $5.00:

msmarvel17.jpg

Adventure 429, early Black Orchid appearance. Pretty sharp copy other than the obvious damage along the right side. Have no idea where it came from, I have other copies of this book with the same damage, $4.00:

adventure429.jpg

Superman Family 182 (formerly Jimmy Olsen I think). Neal Adams cover. Marshal Rogers art on the inside. Good stuff. 80 pages of fun, Supergirl, etc. Fine copy. $5.00:

supermanfamily182.jpg

Action Comics 485. Killer Neal Adams cover. VF copy with the dust (sun?) shadow on the top, $6.00:

action485.jpg

yay! thanks, maybe I'm getting the hang of this.

The Walking Dead #6 from Image. Some wear (sort of like getting one of the last copies still on the rack), mid-grade copy, your's for $3:

walkingdead6.jpg

takeit.gif

Marvel Team-Up 55 featuring Warlock with John Byrne art, nice VF/NM copy, $4.00:

teamup55.jpg

Underground Lot: Zap #0 (1980s reprint I think, F/VF) and Peter Bagley's Hate #17, 18 and 19 (VF/NM or thereabouts), $6.00 for the group:

zap.jpg

Four Color 285, aka Bozo #1, reader copy with major spine damage, $21 in OPG "Good", this is less than Good, your's for $4.00:

fourcolor285.jpg

Tales of Suspense 67, spine hanging on by a thread and will likely be detached by the time it gets to you, $9.00 in OPG "good", this is less than Good, take it for $3.00:

tos67.jpg