• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S BINS, A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY

39 posts in this topic

Buy some more stuff and I will ponder that question....

(Hmm, I shouldn't have used all my other DC 100 pager Shazams as packing material for my dishes during my last move....)

ok, I was going to list these as auctions and hope for a bidding war among thrifty low grade lovers, but since someone here likes captain marvel/shazam....

Marvel Family 53 -- low grade fun! If the cover doesn't come off by the time it gets to you, it'll probably be off when you read it on the can ($10.00):

marvelfamily53.jpg

Marvel Family 63-- ditto on condition ($10.00):

marvelfamily63.jpg

Marvel Family 77 -- King Kull Communist threat! Low grader, cover is attached, spine is damaged, but in better shape than the prior two ($22.00):

marvelfamily77.jpg

Marvel Family 85 -- look at the cover, aren't the monkeys throwing sh*t at the Marvel Family?? -- low grader with cover that's about to come off and probably will be off by the time it gets to you ($12.00)

marvelfamily85.jpg

Whiz 100 Aniiversary Issue, low grader, cover about to come loose and will probably be off by the time it gets to you... ($20.00)

whiz100.jpg

Master Comics 127 - low grade reader, cover attached at top, but will probably be off soon enough. OPG says this one had a lowish print run (everything is relative I suppose)....$11.00:

master127.jpg

Take all 6 of these Fawcett classics for $70.00 total ($17.00 off) if you act fast and buy them all before someone buys one of them and breaks up the set

yeah, i was having so much fun here i was hoping to avoid ebay ...will gladly "give" some forumite the difference in the potential flip price! don't you want copies you aren't afraid of lighting on fire when you're on the can smoking a stogie reading comics?

Seriously, monkeys throwing sh*t at Captain Marvel should be worth the $70 alone!

ok, that's it for tonight. hope to get some more up tomorrow to give some of you BINers some more chances to save on shipping.

ok, one last one, this is shrinkwrapped HC edition of Ultimate Spiderman 1-10 up in my store now, but here, take it for $17.00 for a flat $20.00 with S/H, $29.99 retail:

ultimatespiderman.jpg

Still remaining (images above):

DC 100 Pager - Detective 445, reader copy in the G/VG to VG range with creases, some spine issues, etc., $5

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #14, Batman. Creases, wear on spine, some splitting your's for $4

DC 100 pager, Justice League of America 112 in the VG/VG+ range, $5

DC 100 pager (DC-12) Superboy 185 some spine splitting, but holding together just fine, probably around G/VG, $5:

DC 100 pager, Tarzan 231, G/VG or so, $3.00:

DC 100 pager, Tarzan 234, about a Fine, $6.00:

DC 100 pager, World's Finest 228, about a VG+ to VG/Fine, $5.00

DC 100 pager, Justice League 115, VG/Fine or so, $7.00:

Take the group of seven remaining DC 100 pagers for $30.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look above for the rest of them, I figured the 100 pagers would make a good set.

Buy them with the Fawcett Captain Marvel set (for $70.00) and knock another $10.00 off for a total of $90.00. Shipping will also be free. OPG on those two sets is likely in the millions... :-)

For the others I've listed, just look at the images above.

I'm exhausted after a long Sunday, so, unfortunately, I won't be listing more tonight, but will tomorrow.

OK

Here's a group discount for all the comics other than the Fawcetts and the Ultimate Spiderman HC

So, $30 for the DC 100 pagers (already reduced from $40) + $62 in other books

Would be $92. Take them for $75. Free shipping. Deal of a lifetime!

Heck, $130 for those and the Fawcetts. Free shipping. Easy flip for $7253.67 on ebay. Valued at $11 million for the group on nostomania.com.

Having posted these once here I'm just not in the mood to go through the working sticking them in my ebay store, likely for 50% more than I have them up for here.

so funny you wannah buy them, right?

Seriously, got home from work at like midnight last night, just didn't have the energy to list. I'd love to get rid of some of these stragglers before I do "BLOB'S BINS PART II" Which is sitting in the box. Nice stuff. Smattering of early 70s high grade DC 60 or 80 pagers that will be worth millions when slabbed by someone else and some nice HG 70s marvels and a few odds 'n ends.

OK, with no more takers, these are going into the store. Was a little distracted by 10 cent listing day yesterday, but I swear upon my copy of Crackajack Funnies #1 that I will list some more books here under "BLOB'S BINS II - ELECTRIC BUGALOO" tonight.

Well, all of the Captain Marvels sold on ebay except #77, which is in my store and was in the best shape of them all and had a commie theme going on. BUT, it was the most expensive at like $27. The other 5 sold to five different people for a total of $71.75, plus 5 S/H charges of $3.

Definetely a good market for cheap (under $20) beat to heck GA super hero reader copies. Depending on what your definition of "good" is, the total was probably above OPG.