• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For old times sake...SHILL!@

14 posts in this topic

You really do have a talent for this, Ricky.

Naw this one was a piece of cake. The insufficiently_thoughtful_person relisted the same day it ended 27_laughing.gif

You have to love it when they don't even try to disguise it. insane.gif

I've seen some "good" shilling going on before. Some people think that if they change their ebay name, that they are somehow untraceable. If you have their ebay ID saved on your favorites list it changes right along with it, so they aren't going anywhere insane.gif

You really do have a talent for this, Ricky.

Naw this one was a piece of cake. The insufficiently_thoughtful_person relisted the same day it ended 27_laughing.gif

Ebay should be giving you a commission for doing their job for them, that is a sweet " busted ". Stupid question , Do they ever catch anyone ? cool.gif

Ebay should be giving you a commission for doing their job for them, that is a sweet " busted ". Stupid question , Do they ever catch anyone ? cool.gif

Ebay actually give out money? 893whatthe.gif Nope they would never pay someone since they are greedy bistitches, but they do act on the info I give them if I can present enough evidence.

Be careful with that seller he used to be digitalcomicera and comicastle and does not bother to send people their books. I got robbed on a 30 days of night set I won from him.

Be careful with that seller he used to be digitalcomicera and comicastle and does not bother to send people their books. I got robbed on a 30 days of night set I won from him.

Yeah I know. there aren't many sellers from mexico that sell CGC books! 27_laughing.gif