• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 29 (Allentown or Rockford)

28 posts in this topic

It's easy to forget that he owns the standalone highest graded AF #15, and not Schmell or Brulato. hail.gif

893whatthe.gif Wow, how did I not notice that before?

That's what I'm saying.

I could`ve sworn Brulato had the 9.6 AF 15. Does anyone know how long the AF 15 has been on this site?

It's easy to forget that he owns the standalone highest graded AF #15, and not Schmell or Brulato. hail.gif

That's what I'm saying.

I could`ve sworn Brulato had the 9.6 AF 15. Does anyone know how long the AF 15 has been on this site?

Nope. He wanted it but he couldn't even get Fishler to tell him who had it.

That's what I'm saying.

Nope. He wanted it but he couldn't even get Fishler to tell him who had it.

That Fishler! Christo_pull_hair.gif Won`t tell me who has the 9.6 Adventure 247 either!

Does anyone have a scan of the certfied Detective Comics 29 (Allentown or Rockford Collection)?

I have seen and held the Rockford Detective #27 and 33. I can't remember if the #29 was there, but I think it was.

The #27 was about a Fine or so, and had some tape removal on the spine. The #33 was like a VF.

Of course, it's been a couple of years...

They will not see the light of day for quite some time. The owner also has quite a few Flash and other Edgar Church's. I like his Church copy of Sugar 'n' Spike #1!

Shawn

I like his Church copy of Sugar 'n' Spike #1!

Shawn

Sure you don't mean Bethlehem copy?

They aren't a lot of Church books this late and most of them that are, are Westerns.

I just love looking at these super high grade museum pieces like the Allentown Detective #29! Is there any more information on the Allentown collection besides what was written in CBG #32?