• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

This one also just arrived from CGC.

DynabriteUncleScroogeClassics.jpg

Gorgeous Copy!!!!!!!!!! For those not familiar with these, they have a more cardboard-like cover that shows the tiniest iota of wear. I would not have guessed a 9.8 was even possible. I continue to be blown away by new top census books all the time!

I didn't know you where in to ducks?

Not only ducks, but he's "into" all sorts of other animals :baiting:

sheep.gif

Yes, I am into Ducks. That sounds so wrong but the first step is admitting that you have a problem right? OK, So here goes. I am also into Mickey Mouse.

sheep.gif

Yes, I am into Ducks. That sounds so wrong but the first step is admitting that you have a problem right? OK, So here goes. I am also into Mickey Mouse.

:o

sheep.gif

Poor Minnie. :sorry:

I own the highest graded copy of SAVAGE TALES #7, a CGC 9.8 copy.

(that's the 1970s bronze age Marvel Mag with Ka-Zar)

the only 9.8 in census, and there's only one single 9.6 on census.

3 cps. at 9.4, of which I think there was a sale in the last year between ebay and comiclink, according to GPA. No online sales of the 9.6, and I was lucky enough to get my 9.8 (as well as an issue #5 in 9.8) from another board member, along with the Don Rosa ped copies of issues 1, 2, 4, and 5.

I also now own a CGC 9.6 copy of Amazing Spider-Man #104, of which it's tied with six other copies...no 9.8's on census.

I'll try to get pics later tonight.