• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

Who is this Fantastic Frank?

(shrug) I've been trying to find out myself. I like to know the backstory on my books.

Apparently he recently got his collection of HG bronze books graded and has been selling them off. He got the first 9.8 copy of a number of books and he bumped several of my Thors out of "one-and-only" status by getting the second 9.8.

Hey dork....It's a collection that Heritage is selling. His story was in a previous signature auction catalog so read it there.

Nothing special....like other dorks, he just bought some nice books and is selling them now.

End of story :whatev:

Hey dork....It's a collection that Heritage is selling. His story was in a previous signature auction catalog so read it there.

Nothing special....like other dorks, he just bought some nice books and is selling them now.

Well, I be kissmyass. I met Frank at Bedrock's booth in Texas. I completely forgot all about it. doh!

I missed his story in the Heritage catalog.
Same one with the muscle shirt guy with the SA Marvels and the Keith Marlow guy with the DC war

Well, I be kissmyass. I met Frank at Bedrock's booth in Texas. I completely forgot all about it. doh!

Maybe it was Keith Marlow? hm

Keith is from Texas area I believe, as I remember selling him some krap on eBay. Frank is from the NJ area.

Keith is from Texas area I believe, as I remember selling him some krap on eBay. Frank is from the NJ area.

It was Keith Marlow. You're right, it must be age. smiley-old2.gif

It was Keith Marlow. You're right, it must be age. smiley-old2.gif

(:

I like those Buscema covers much more than the Kirby (on Thor at least)... hm

I like the Simonson covers too. I don't usually care for covers with cameos of characters in the background but this is a pretty nice cover - and it is a one-and-only top-census book.

Thor271CGC98W.jpg