• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN #1 CGC 7.0: a few hours left

15 posts in this topic

hi.gif also.

Unfortunately, it'll be my last sale due to crazy shipping (thanks to the french post).

For US forum members, shipping cost will be $15 (real cost is $30 insured).

Free shipping in France. $10 in Europe.

Well, it seems that UK will be the next home of this comic.

Sorry Chromium and thanks for your bid thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Actually I was lucky as hell NOT to get it...my usual snipe-programme (Jbid) is down, so with an 10 minutes to spare I searched franticly for another free web based one that I could get up and running in minutes..I did find one, and put as my max was bid 91.00 dollars....for some reason the programme bid 91.00 pounds...which is quite a bit more.

I couldn't choose which currency to bid in, except dollars..man am I glad some dude over-sniped me....as he paid more than were trying to get from the boards...and I already have an Iron Man #1 tonofbricks.gif

Hey at least you got around what you were originally looking for, Osborn. I was also going to bid $90 + $10 shipping. Oh well.

That's why I bid 91...I was thinking that people would bid $90.00 with the $10.00 shipping on their mind because most like nice round numbers...but alas it didn't work mad.gif

But hey, I'm happy for Dave, he got the GPA average yay.gif

Hey at least you got around what you were originally looking for, Osborn. I was also going to bid $90 + $10 shipping. Oh well.

That's why I bid 91...I was thinking that people would bid $90.00 with the $10.00 shipping on their mind because most like nice round numbers...but alas it didn't work mad.gif

But hey, I'm happy for Dave, he got the GPA average yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

congrats and regards D