• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Bill, what a great set of DC's!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's a collection of my Lou Fine books taken with my Son's digital camera . I still have alot of collecting to do with Lou Fine covers , not counting his interior art for some years. I Iove the art of alot of artists such as Cole, Everett, Schomburg, but Lou fine is my all time fave from the Golden Age.

scan0001.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Thanks PH! But WOW!! Holy Cow!! What a nice set of Fine books! I haven't seen so many in one place since the More Fun Collection! Way to go! yay.gif

Thanks guys!! I love sharing on these boards & seeing everybody's collection posted . There is some incredible collections that I've seen on these boards , Berks , Centaurman, Ryan H, Adam Strange, etc. so many to name , Love 'em all. 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

Couldn't help myself on the 32's. One day I'll get a high grade issue and sell one or two of the undercopies. Favorite of the run is either #11 or 13. Those two are at the bank and hopefully I take a picture of them in the future and post them for everyone.

Couple more additons to my collection:

Captain Marvel Adventures #27 CGC 8.0 White Pages Benny K Collection

Captain Marvel Adventures #37 CGC 8.0 White Pages Benny K Collection

221440646_9f42dfa82b_m.jpg221435108_71a8ad35db_m.jpg

You can very my cover gallery at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timulty/sets/72057594099560828/show/

Edited by Timulty

Couldn't help myself on the 32's. One day I'll get a high grade issue and sell one or two of the undercopies. Favorite of the run is either #11 or 13. Those two are at the bank and hopefully I take a picture of them in the future and post them for everyone.

No shame in owning 3 copies, recently I almost wanted to buy a 2nd copy for myself. cloud9.gif #29 sure is a bugger to find in decent grade.

Both are nice looking 8.0. Congrats thumbsup2.gif

White pages! 893whatthe.gif Very nice looking 8.0s!

Who's Benny K?

Finally, figured out how to do this. Yeah, I know you guys have seen all these before but since I don't own a digital camera this is the second best thing.

<iframe align=center src=http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne?user_id=57573206@N00&nid=set57573206@N00&set_id=72057594099560828 frameBorder=0 width=500 scrolling=no height=500></iframe>

Never been HUGE fan of the big red cheese but I own and have owned a few books. I have never seen issue 132 before, its very nice.