• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Just awesome books Jon!!! Love that mini run!

you're getting love down here as well Jon; and get the 6--he's not on the cover but he is in the book.

you're getting love down here as well Jon; and get the 6--he's not on the cover but he is in the book.

It is a great run. I managed to get them all including the #6 but now I have to add Daring Mystery #6 and USA #7 for their Marvel Boy appearances. Does it ever end doh!

It is a great run. I managed to get them all including the #6 but now I have to add Daring Mystery #6 and USA #7 for their Marvel Boy appearances. Does it ever end doh!

thankfully, NO.

Not a DC collector but I recently upgraded a copy of my only DC GA run - Leading Comics #1-14 with the Seven Soldiers of Victory and thought I would post. I didn't realize how many yellow covers this run has.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

Not a DC collector but I recently upgraded a copy of my only DC GA run - Leading Comics #1-14 with the Seven Soldiers of Victory and thought I would post. I didn't realize how many yellow covers this run has.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

With the exception of Green Arrow, did any of the other member make it to the DC big time?

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

Very cool! I always liked the covers of #4 and #13.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

it's 4 and 2 i like.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

With the exception of Green Arrow, did any of the other member make it to the DC big time?

yeah, d.c.'s next bid-budget movie is about the cowboy guy with the lariat. it's their answer to iron man.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

yeah, d.c.'s next bid-budget movie is about the cowboy guy with the lariat. it's their answer to iron man.

:signfunny:

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

Is it going to be called "The Cowboy Guy With The Lariat"?

That should go over big.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

That should go over big.

no, it's "slingin' ropes for d.c. dopes." guarantees 100 mil domestically the first weekend.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

That should go over big.

no, it's "slingin' ropes for d.c. dopes." guarantees 100 mil domestically the first weekend.

ain't gonna happen...I heard H. Ledger was the producers only choice for the lead, and well, you know...

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

very cool

That should go over big.

Do Warner got tired of the Dark Knight thing and decided to make Batman III based on the late-1950's Batman comics where he could be in the old west or outer space or ???? If the movie poster doesn't feature a shocked Robin in the corner, I'm boycotting.

leadingcomicsgroup.jpg

it's 4 and 2 i like.

I like them all.

Not as much of a Leading attraction, I got bored and cobbled together this shot since I have almost all the DCs I need, I still miss the issue of Sensation Comics, but being so close, I figured what the heck -

58331-DCT1.jpg.08259c864e749ee6fc5a80198f40f0a0.jpg

58332-DCT2.jpg.860e67ae23a1e3ef0116707cb34ff49b.jpg

58333-DCT3.jpg.e8d659f79a5aa5785cedb060db34d0d3.jpg

58334-DCT4.jpg.0809bd68055914af103227b73e13947f.jpg

58335-DCT5.jpg.5159fb6254ef3097b45b9ff9ef76bb7a.jpg

58336-DCT6.jpg.73aa59cd267f1bc6e83bd3ef69e0cbf5.jpg

58337-DCT7.jpg.1e5266e88437c36d22a7be1df005cffc.jpg

58338-DCT8.jpg.9ea2c5b91c4bf107fade372c64f1c733.jpg

58339-DCT9.jpg.318eab36d5fe8d256d7212e49835ad7f.jpg

58340-DCT10.jpg.a88c40de3545d322950c01ebed11c5c4.jpg

58341-DCT11.jpg.c48688da6c1a5a91a9948081fbdd74cb.jpg

58342-DCT12.jpg.f8f5b9ffe62e650e761ab4a02bc45cf3.jpg