• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,365 posts in this topic

nice, you just need Sens 108 (shrug)

Yes, that's the one I need ...

I missed your initial premise...all books from March 1952 I get, but why?

I thought that's what was going on: March 1952 is the on sale date for Four Color # 386 a.k.a. Uncle Scrooge # 1 so it's a cross-section of the comic world at that point in time. (thumbs u As for my interest in FC 386, well, that's pretty simple as seen by the screen name and all ...

Not as much of a Leading attraction, I got bored and cobbled together this shot since I have almost all the DCs I need, I still miss the issue of Sensation Comics, but being so close, I figured what the heck -

Congrats, Scrooge. :applause::applause: :applause:

It must have taken a lot of looking to find all those issues.

Do you have group shots of other publishers for March 1952?

I thought that's what was going on: March 1952 is the on sale date for Four Color # 386 a.k.a. Uncle Scrooge # 1 so it's a cross-section of the comic world at that point in time. (thumbs u As for my interest in FC 386, well, that's pretty simple as seen by the screen name and all ...

I love it...I often thought of doing my birth month/year...

timely (shrug)

To fit a group shot of all the Timely/Atlas from that month on this thread the thumbnails would be so small we probably wouldn't be able to tell what was what.

Edited by MrBedrock

timely (shrug)

To fit a group shot of all the Timely/Atlas from that month on this thread the thumbnails would be so small we probably wouldn't be able to tell what was what.

Individual scans are acceptable. lol

isn't that just Obadiah?

isn't that just Obadiah?

hardy har har :baiting:

Amazing group shots Michael (worship)

Out of curiosity (and, because I know you will know the answer lol ), how many first issues of long running titles came out that month? Obviously Scrooge, but I also see Tubby #1. Any others?

isn't that just Obadiah?

:roflmao: