• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

since it appears i'll never get the last one, i went ahead and took a gap-toothed photo of the all minus 1.

streaks.jpg

Even missing the one - still an amazing run, BP. Very cool indeed (worship)

thanks t; i'm going to post a complete run of victory comics when you finally see your way to selling me #4. i'm going to dedicate the picture to you; i'm just that kind of guy.

since it appears i'll never get the last one, i went ahead and took a gap-toothed photo of them all minus 1.

streaks.jpg

Great run Billy. But since you can't complete it, you might as well pick a couple of your favs to keep and sell the rest.

since it appears i'll never get the last one, i went ahead and took a gap-toothed photo of the all minus 1.

streaks.jpg

thanks t; i'm going to post a complete run of victory comics when you finally see your way to selling me #4. i'm going to dedicate the picture to you; i'm just that kind of guy.

hm it is PLOD you know -

victorycomics4cgc50rcr-ow.jpg

since it appears i'll never get the last one, i went ahead and took a gap-toothed photo of them all minus 1.

streaks.jpg

FANTASTIC shot Billy! It is definitely my favorite run of late. Very enviable grouping. Hang in there for a #16.

I thought #3 and #8 were tough ... is #16 really that hard to find??

streaks.jpg

hm it is PLOD you know -

victorycomics4cgc50rcr-ow.jpg

t, you oughtta get mattie to get those seals off there; the tape wouldn't make it purple. should be no problem making that one blue.

streaks.jpg

Great run Billy. But since you can't complete it, you might as well pick a couple of your favs to keep and sell the rest.

1)great run and group shot

2) I agree with bill, that is what I do...just give up parker...just give up!

streaks.jpg

1)great run and group shot

2) I agree with bill, that is what I do...just give up parker...just give up!

lol