• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Hahaha.....your dog is a comic lover (thumbs u

I was doing some organizing and thought a group shot might look good, to chronicle my progress. Heres where I'm at so far.....

IMG_5111.jpg

Nice shot! What a great set. Good luck, I hope you finish it. I'm sorta working on it too, but I've only got 1.

I was doing some organizing and thought a group shot might look good, to chronicle my progress. Heres where I'm at so far.....

IMG_5111.jpg

Nice shot! What a great set. Good luck, I hope you finish it. I'm sorta working on it too, but I've only got 1.

I started with one also......the #48 ...yellow cover with Plas blowing a bubble and Woozy is inside. That was in Nov. 2007

IMG_5111.jpg

I started with one also......the #48 ...yellow cover with Plas blowing a bubble and Woozy is inside. That was in Nov. 2007

It was May '08 for me. I'd wanted a Police 1 since I was a kid and couldn't pass on this nice copy. I've been planning to add more, but haven't yet.

PoliceComics1_CGCVF75.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

It was May '08 for me. I'd wanted a Police 1 since I was a kid and couldn't pass on this nice copy. I've been planning to add more, but haven't yet.

Beautiful!!! :cloud9:

IMG_5111.jpg

Wow !! Thats nice !! I need to get me one of those....... :wishluck:

That is a looker! And with white pages :cloud9:

The Church copy is stunning, but will most likely go for "unreal" money. On the other hand, there are a lot of hg books in that auction and a few hg MH copies with very desireable, cool covers, which might destract from this one hm

Got in a couple of Raggedy Ann & Andy a couple of weeks ago. Time to put them on display with our recent acquisition who is celebrating the fact that some comics are hers and only hers :cool:

Alizée was born a month ago today and is adjusting very well to life in a house full of comics :grin:

89410.jpg.5742cc7b8379cffbe124e54565794b30.jpg

Got in a couple of Raggedy Ann & Andy a couple of weeks ago. Time to put them on display with our recent acquisition who is celebrating the fact that some comics are hers and only hers :cool:

Alizée was born a month ago today and is adjusting very well to life in a house full of comics :grin:

Scrooge, I didn't realize you just had a baby - if that was posted I must have missed it. Congratulations!!! :applause:

And sweet books too! (thumbs u

Hey, hey! I didn't know you just became a Papa......Congratulations! :D:applause:

hm:gossip: what is up with the green Benihana/Prison suit??? :baiting:

Does she have a board name yet? I want to PM her an offer on the #26. :angel:

lol

Great shot of your greatest acquisition Michaël!

Hey, hey! I didn't know you just became a Papa......Congratulations! :D:applause:

hm:gossip: what is up with the green Benihana/Prison suit??? :baiting:

Congrats on the new additions. Benihana/Prison suit is very becoming.

doh!

Too soon? (shrug)