• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,365 posts in this topic

Got in a couple of Raggedy Ann & Andy a couple of weeks ago. Time to put them on display with our recent acquisition who is celebrating the fact that some comics are hers and only hers :cool:

Does she have a board name yet? I want to PM her an offer on the #26. :angel:

doh!

Too soon? (shrug)

Just couldn't wait a week, heh?!? :slapfight:

Got in a couple of Raggedy Ann & Andy a couple of weeks ago. Time to put them on display with our recent acquisition who is celebrating the fact that some comics are hers and only hers :cool:

Alizée was born a month ago today and is adjusting very well to life in a house full of comics :grin:

So cute!! Congrats on the new addition Scrooge!!

since there is no telling when the last 3 will be skinned, here's a planet group shot with the appropriate gaps.

planets.jpg

Very cool books Billy! The appropriate gaps are appreciated as well. Sometimes gaps are hard to fill. Aren't they?

since there is no telling when the last 3 will be skinned, here's a planet group shot with the appropriate gaps.

planets.jpg

Very cool books Billy! The appropriate gaps are appreciated as well. Sometimes gaps are hard to fill. Aren't they?

thanks, sir. that central valley 4 in the auction was tempting, but SO much dough. just couldn't pull the trigger on that reserve. good thing it isn't the last book needed, as that mighta been a bit too much temptation.

planets.jpg

thanks, sir. that central valley 4 in the auction was tempting, but SO much dough. just couldn't pull the trigger on that reserve. good thing it isn't the last book needed, as that mighta been a bit too much temptation.

Waiting for the right book at the right price is a big factor in collecting. Besides, it wouldn't be much fun for me putting a run together in one shot even if I could afford to. That's why it's called collecting. Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck filling the holes in that run.

planets.jpg

very nice... I only have 2 so far, but will slowly work on it

planets.jpg

Cool! I've been wanting to see somebody put together a run of the old logo Planets. :applause:

I bet billy finishes before me lol

planets.jpg

Cool! I've been wanting to see somebody put together a run of the old logo Planets. :applause:

Completing a run before you?! :o

Now that would be a feat! :D

planets.jpg

Completing a run before you?! :o

Now that would be a feat! :D

lol I just started last week...billy has been working on it "forever" lol

planets.jpg

very nice... I only have 2 so far, but will slowly work on it

Which ones? 1 and 2?

nope, 2 and 10