• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

And for the Mighty Mouse fans, here are a few. I guess I am not trying hard enough to build this collection. I like the Oil Can Harry cover and the giant robots.

That Terrytoons is probably pre-MM but it was the only one I could find to fill the gap. :blush:

BB- I've enjoyed seeing every one of your group shots so far! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks,

I forgot to show the books from the "C" box. Lots of Big Red Cheese covers in there. Here is a few.

5556809575_009ef52644_z.jpg

A lot of winners in that group shot BB :applause:

5556905297_e129589586_z.jpg

That's who keeps out bidding me on awesome Catman books! You sir have made yourself an enemy!!!! :sumo:

:jokealert:

I only purchased the Schomburg cover by ebay auction but the others were from local dealers and flea market sellers. I don't win those Catman issues either.

And the Superman group shot...

5558685831_dd151fea70_z.jpg

BB, I'm enjoying all the group shots you've been posting. I love the variety of comics you have collected. :applause:

You have dozens of issues I'd like to read. I wish htmlcomics was still around so I could indulge myself.

When you sit down to read, what titles are your favorites?

And the Superman group shot...

5558685831_dd151fea70_z.jpg

BB, I'm enjoying all the group shots you've been posting. I love the variety of comics you have collected. :applause:

You have dozens of issues I'd like to read. I wish htmlcomics was still around so I could indulge myself.

When you sit down to read, what titles are your favorites?

I think the duck books are still my first choice. Many of the Harvey horror and four color comics are also good. I enjoy the Batman stories more than the Torch but can't stop buying the Superman comics.