• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Is the Action 34 the Detriot Trolley copy?

Signed,

Busted (former Action 34 Detriot Trolley owner) Flush

don't know but will look closely at it in sd (books and sales notes are already in route there)

Signed,

don't know but will look closely at it in sd (books and sales notes are already in route there)

Rick, I heard you are sometimes interested in autographed 8x10 B+W glossies of famous people :popcorn:

Signed,

Rick, I heard you are sometimes interested in autographed 8x10 B+W glossies of famous people :popcorn:

only if of jessica biel :cloud9: and only if personalized to me with the following:

"Rick........ Jessica" (edited so I can stay married lol )

Strip%252520Reprint%252520Census%25252012.jpg

Strip%252520Reprint%252520Census%25252022.JPG

Those are great shots! Aside from the adorable little Spider-Man and all the cool, early rarities, I've got to admit that the Large Feature 20 really stood out to me. I've been looking for a nice unrestored copy as long as I've collected US comics, but you just never see it approaching FN ("never" as in less than once every 10 years). There was CGC 5.0 that sold for half a dozen times guide a couple of years ago and I was kicking myself afterwards for not going for it. I only have it's sibling #16. Probably wise to place it slightly out of reach of spider-eyes and -arms.

Signed,

only if of jessica biel :cloud9: and only if personalized to me with the following:

"Rick........ Jessica" (edited so I can stay married lol )

lol

Those are great shots! Aside from the adorable little Spider-Man and all the cool, early rarities, I've got to admit that the Large Feature 20 really stood out to me. I've been looking for a nice unrestored copy as long as I've collected US comics, but you just never see it approaching FN ("never" as in less than once every 10 years). There was CGC 5.0 that sold for half a dozen times guide a couple of years ago and I was kicking myself afterwards for not going for it. I only have it's sibling #16. Probably wise to place it slightly out of reach of spider-eyes and -arms.

Thanks. And don't worry, I keep him away from that one. Mine is nowhere near fine, but works just fine for me. I'll throw some scans of the front and back up in the Duck thread in a bit. I actually bought it as a coloring book (and some rascal that couldn't have been older than my boy is now used it just for that way back when...but at least he saved it).

I was just sorting through my Shadows from 1931-33, in my collection.

I found out that I still need one of them, and while most are high grade, I still need to upgrade a couple. On the flipside, I had 4 high grade copies of some issues. Anyway, here is a group shot (not the greatest camera work because of the glare of the Mylars).

Shot2.jpg

My favorite of the bunch:

crimeuseyes1.jpg

Dwight

Edited by detective35DF

I found out that I still need one of them, and while most are high grade, I still need to upgrade a couple. On the flipside, I had 4 high grade copies of some issues. Anyway, here is a group shot (not the greatest camera work because of the glare of the Mylars).

Shot2.jpg

Dwight

very nice...love it

Shot2.jpg

Dwight

very nice...love it

Agreed. That's an awesome set of Shadow pulps. (worship)

Shot2.jpg

My favorite of the bunch:

crimeuseyes1.jpg

Dwight

Damn! nice stuff! thanks for sharing.