• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here are some "A's" from a collection I recently picked up...a nice GA grouping

tec31ws001.jpg

Nice! :golfclap:

5593817956_0df435e631_z.jpg

Lots of good stuff end up in the "A" box.

What about "B"?

sdcc2011pre007.jpg

That's one very lucky kid! :applause:

Strip%252520Reprint%252520Census%25252022.JPG

I guarantee you that there are many more than 100 books in that picture. :thumbsup:

I think he was talking about the Magics :gossip:

And thanks for all the comments. We had fun taking the pictures, and I found 26 books I didn't know I had :blush:

We also went through the rest of the collection and I'll post some pics in a little bit.

What was really eye opening is that books he had the most fun with were the 70s Gold Key Disneys. Stuff that I don't even give a second look at now kept him happy for an hour.

collection is on the way to sdcc, but I did take some shots and post later, just for "fun"...

sounds like those lucky enough to get to san diego will have plenty to keep them busy. i'll have to make due with the pics, so thanks for posting!

I would have loved to of offered the books to boardies first, just that logistics of getting the books to SD and me opening my new store just didn't leave me with any time to price the books, scan them, and try to sell them here....

so, sdcc was a logical choice (initially I was going to try to buy the collection after sd, but timing worked out that I could get them before, and what better place to offer!)

that said, sure is a fun group of books!