• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Just got the ducks in to make this shot come together. Sorry it's a bit blurry...

GAGroup1.jpg

This is the image I had in my head when I decided to collect underwater covers, albeit in a larger scale, basically like a wallpaper mural of underwater comic books.

Just got the ducks in to make this shot come together. Sorry it's a bit blurry...

GAGroup1.jpg

This is the image I had in my head when I decided to collect underwater covers, albeit in a larger scale, basically like a wallpaper mural of underwater comic books.

You should change the order of your bottom row to Crime, nightmare, Great so that the seabed is a similar level. Other than that, its fantastic!

You should change the order of your bottom row to Crime, nightmare, Great so that the seabed is a similar level. Other than that, its fantastic!

I had it that way but the yellow bottom of FC291 and the yellow title of Nightmare don't look good separated, they pop too much. Ideally I'll just get more books so I can really work with the orders.

So, do you have a list like Paratrooper? If so, please post it. I am sure we can add books to your want list :devil:

I keep my want list on mycomicshop.com, currently around 500 books on it built from gerber photojournals(if it's pictured, it's on the list. And yes, Exciting 28 is also on the list), some visual searching, and a lot of stumbling. I may compile a more portable text list but right now my budget is quite small so I'm just hunting down a small selection.

When I do come up with a list I'll probably post it in my journal, which you can get to through my sig.

Thanks for offering to "help" lol

So, do you have a list like Paratrooper? If so, please post it. I am sure we can add books to your want list :devil:

I keep my want list on mycomicshop.com, currently around 500 books on it built from gerber photojournals(if it's pictured, it's on the list. And yes, Exciting 28 is also on the list), some visual searching, and a lot of stumbling. I may compile a more portable text list but right now my budget is quite small so I'm just hunting down a small selection.

When I do come up with a list I'll probably post it in my journal, which you can get to through my sig.

Thanks for offering to "help" lol

I helped with that Nightmare. :) Collection looks to be coming together nicely. Congrats!

GAGroup1.jpg

I recognize one of those books... hm

Great shot! :applause: