• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,365 posts in this topic

Awesome Run AJD!!! I was feeling particularly Zippy when I got out of bed this morning'!! Love all the different banner colors used in this run!!

19797357655_fb7f873be4_b.jpg

Zippy and Weird i like both showings gents!

and the Caps too Jimbo!

Edited by comicjack

Awesome Run AJD!!! I was feeling particularly Zippy when I got out of bed this morning'!! Love all the different banner colors used in this run!!

cool stuff, i really like #22

:hi: Thanks Karl buddy!!

I do not know much about Zip 22, what is the scarcity of the book? I would be looking for something in the 3.0-5.0 grade range if I could get one.

:hi: Thanks Karl buddy!!

I do not know much about Zip 22, what is the scarcity of the book? I would be looking for something in the 3.0-5.0 grade range if I could get one.

:takeit::grin: my assumption is that it is pretty scarce or at least locked up in collections. There are 6 on the census total including mine which hasnt populated yet. This copy is the only copy Heritage has ever sold and I think I got it for a real good deal. GPA has 2 recorded sales with the most recent being in 2012 which was a 5.0 for $3200. My personal opinion is that they are out there just not for sale at this time but I could be wrong this is just a guess. Im pretty sure I heard GAtor had one for sale at some point but am unsure of the grade. One thing is certain..there is a 9.8 on the census and I would love to see it!!