• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

I have found this thread to be very interesting.I have enjoyed seeing the comics and I have also enjoyed seeing which posters just enjoying seeing themselves post.

I am a newbie to the boards but have enjoyed comics longer than most that post here.I have found the comic forums a great place for many to exchanged ideas and suggestions about comics but have also found it a place for people that have nothing better to do than get a hardon over starting a fight.

Just because someone comes to the boards to chat about comics after 115+ pages of posts he has become a liar, hack, thief, cheater, PT Barnum, and other.

I dont know him from Adam but he came here in good faith to add to the boards and some just try to put a stake through his heart.

If you have had to many bad dealings with comics I suggest you sell them all and collect stamps.

Leave the guy alone and go eat a sandwich.

Just because someone comes to the boards to chat about comics after 115+ pages of posts he has become a liar, hack, thief, cheater, PT Barnum, and other.

Who are you referring to as the "115 page chatter"? confused-smiley-013.gif

And P.S. Eat me. thumbsup2.gif

I think joe_collector helped the thread get over the hump, it was starting trickle out before he visited.

So the books kinda smelll? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Musty?

Fungus? Moldy? Just plain stinky?

Please elaborate. Thank you. grin.gif