• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are there so many empty sets in the registry?

7 posts in this topic

Why do people even bother asking for a set and then not doing anything with it. There are a lot of sets with no entries that could be deleted to make sifting through the registry easier.

Why do people even bother asking for a set and then not doing anything with it. There are a lot of sets with no entries that could be deleted to make sifting through the registry easier.

Could be because from what I've seen, the time it takes from when someone requests a set to be added and the time it actually is, they've died of old age and their collection has been sold and split up amongst the population. confused-smiley-013.gif

Could be because from what I've seen, the time it takes from when someone requests a set to be added and the time it actually is, they've died of old age and their collection has been sold and split up amongst the population. confused-smiley-013.gif

lmao, i would have to agree with you on that since they never seem to update the registry. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah cant they get someone to update the registry? They pay very close attention to the shills how about you pay attention to something more important like the registry? Update the sets already. It is ridiculous and annoying.

I want a Batman set added 1-500 or 301-500 or both.

There is no excuse for these delays.

Unless you can give a rational explanation as to why you dont update the registry.

sign-funnypost.gif

This could probably be avoided in the future if it were required to have at least one book in the set to register it.

not a bad idea. I'm down on my knee's a few runs to be extended, but no joy.