• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for OA from Chaos Halloween comics

7 posts in this topic

I wish I knew. The main #1 issue is a photo cover but the variants are cool and I love the Halloween II #1 The Blackest Eyes cover. I have all the issues and variants (I believe), but they are not with me, so I can't check on the artist(s).

I've never seen any of the art from the Chaos Halloween Comics before and now even the books themselves are not easy to find.

Would love to find some of it though. I don't know if he did all the covers or just the one I found out about.

I've never seen any of the art from the Chaos Halloween Comics before and now even the books themselves are not easy to find.

Would love to find some of it though. I don't know if he did all the covers or just the one I found out about.

Well, if you can do some research and get penciler/inker credits for the rest of the books we might be able to point you in the right direction.