• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 unique feedbacks - no negs!

32 posts in this topic

Just passed a milestone of sorts. Got my 100th unique positive today with no negatives! smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif Going to pop a cold one and celebrate (before my wife makes me go out and mow the lawn grin.gif) My thanks to everyone who's left feedback.

So what you're saying is that you're one of those guys that would rather leave no feedback for bad graders then to take the chance of getting a neg in retaliation for warning other collectors? stooges.gif

I've also been able to avoid retaliatory negs from bad graders by getting refunds and not having to leave a negs. All but one any way. grin.gif

Just passed a milestone of sorts. Got my 100th unique positive today with no negatives! smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif Going to pop a cold one and celebrate (before my wife makes me go out and mow the lawn grin.gif) My thanks to everyone who's left feedback.

So what you're saying is that you're one of those guys that would rather leave no feedback for bad graders then to take the chance of getting a neg in retaliation for warning other collectors? stooges.gif

I've also been able to avoid retaliatory negs from bad graders by getting refunds and not having to leave a negs. All but one any way. grin.gif

I have only bought a few ungraded books and have generally been happy with the grading of those books, so I haven't had a reason to neg anyone about bad grading. On other stuff that I've bought, so far everyone has delivered as advertised in a timely manner so again no reason to neg (knock on wood). Mostly I sell stuff (probably 4 sales for each buy), so I can generally keep my feedback clean by providing good service. Again I have been lucky, my buyers pay in a reasonable time frame so I have little to complain about. I know this can't last forever, but I'll just enjoy the streak while it lasts. smile.gif

If you had separate eBay accounts for buying and selling, you'd never have cause to hesitate in leaving neg feedback when it's deserved. Even if you mainly sell, when you're buying, you're a buyer, and eBay buyers need to stick together. We have only our own support network to fall back on, at the end of the day. eBay's certainly not keeping our interests top of mind...

If you had separate eBay accounts for buying and selling, you'd never have cause to hesitate in leaving neg feedback when it's deserved. Even if you mainly sell, when you're buying, you're a buyer, and eBay buyers need to stick together. We have only our own support network to fall back on, at the end of the day. eBay's certainly not keeping our interests top of mind...

I've been considering opening a separate account for buying for the reasons you stated. Is this against any eBay policies, or are they ok with that?

There's nothing wrong with having multiple accounts. As long as one is not used to break eBay rules, they are fine with that. makepoint.gif

Carlito's way (Richard's troll), You MUST be right because you say so, right? I know I promised Arch that I wouldn't offend him by defending myself on this Forum, but you are as misinformed as everyone else who says this and has never met or dealt with ME, not this long defunct comic dealer from the 1980s. Comic-Keys is Richard Koos. Richard Koos is not this hated comic dealer that you seek, troll. I'm not supposed to say this (as it falls under the category of truth which will offend Arch), but of your 9 posts, all have been made with no other subject matter other than to troll me. None have any redeeming value about comics in general. Matter of factly, in all probability, there won't be any, other than to troll me. Arch condones this and encourages it and you know it. It's given you and other pure trolls empowerment to do and say whatever you wish against me unimpeded by moderation, which on my behalf, does NOT exist on this board. That's fine. Carry on, with Arch's blessing. Other trolls with this erroneous identity misunderstanding, again might I add, who have NEVER met Richard Koos (ME), and carry on this effort to destroy my business with Arch looking on approvingly, should do their best to honor me with a face to face meeting instead of reporting me to their cohort, Arch, when I suggest such a thing by Private message or on the Forum. Instead, the trolls sing their little ditty that they all know the words to, from one another, yet don't have any clue as to the meaning of the words, I suggest a PRIVATE audience, face to face, and they hit the panic button, "Notify moderator", "Notify Moderator", "HELP", "SEND HELP"!, "He's threatening me".

And the funniest thing is that I'm being confused with someone that was a 130 pound skeleton, already in his 40s, in the late 80's, according to eyewitness accounts!!! If that's the case, and I'm happy to meet my trolls someplace nice and remote to discuss their confusion, why do they run to Arch when I do?

Chris, and it will continue, over and over and over due to lack of equality in moderation on here. Could you imagine how quickly Arch would swoop in and bar a poster forever if someone came on here and tried to convince the Forum that Supa was MaoTseTung, as ridiculous as that sounds? No more ridiculous to me as my being the target of Daniel Dupchak's trolls (What's the spelling? I've seen it spelled 25 different ways)? Arch would ban them before they could even hit the send button on the post. As long as Arch maintains his zealous and steadfast anti-Hammer stance, the trolls, who only post the same thing over and over about me, the same bologna, with Arch's blessings and encouragement, will fluorish on here, and they damned well know it. Once I start submitting ALL my comics, this week, to CGC for grading, thereby paying the proper royalties on my comic sales, I'm sure that Arch's fanatical anti-Hammer posture will soften. Anyone who sells a book raw, no matter its value, should be severely penalized then tortured to death anyway. A service that I would be more than happy to perform. All unslabbed books are either restored books or horribly overgraded regardless of the seller's credentials.

I agree w/ you, Hammer. There definately are some double-standards when it comes to different forum members.

I'll continue to maintain my stance on the whole issue as we've been over it 10,000 times, and we're really right where we started. It's getting extremely tiresome.

(Arch, can we get a greamlin with rolling eyes?)

Chris