• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strangers In Paradise

12 posts in this topic

I love this series. I have a ton of their books including my reading copies. I have a #1 from Antarctic press (1st print) graded 9.6 (Highest and only 1 of 2) and I would like to sell it. I have no idea what the FMV of this book would be. Is there any GPA analysis on it? I know it had a print run of 2-3 thousand books if i remember correctly?

Is that the very first volume? I know those can go for some good $$$$. It's tough to find and people will pay good money for them.

Pretty good stuff. Terry Moore is a really nice guy as well.

Is that the very first volume? I know those can go for some good $$$$. It's tough to find and people will pay good money for them.

Yep, its the first of the first. Only 2000 printed I think. Its the first one I had ever found. Need some money for some more Joes. grin.gif

Yep, its the first of the first. Only 2000 printed I think. Its the first one I had ever found. Need some money for some more Joes. grin.gif

Isn''t it cheap listing time on the Bay right now?

List it and put a $200 reserve on it. See what happens. I don't have access to a guide right now, but I'd guess it's listed at $60-80 in OS. You'll get "way more" than that.

I love this series. I have a ton of their books including my reading copies. I have a #1 from Antarctic press (1st print) graded 9.6 (Highest and only 1 of 2) and I would like to sell it. I have no idea what the FMV of this book would be. Is there any GPA analysis on it? I know it had a print run of 2-3 thousand books if i remember correctly?

i'm very interested on buying (or trying a possible trade) it...let me know

regards

i'm very interested on buying (or trying a possible trade) it...let me know

regards

Im always on the lookout for a GI JOE 21 in 9.8! laugh.gif

Pretty strong prices. I sold my first prints off when they were worth $30 for the set. There was a shop here in Austin way back when (Funny Papers and, actually, it's still there but much different) that had a whole rack full of all the Antarctic and Abstract minis, all you could eat. And the bullethole issue of JAB bagged and boarded up with the actual bullets and shell casings. Should've grabbed at least one of them.

Terry Moore just did a signing here for a CBLDF fundraiser at Austin Books. There was a silent auction for a nice OA page and it went for only $225 I think. The first 200 people ticketholders got an exclusive 8x10 print that he'd signed, too. Pretty good deal, and he was a very friendly and talkative signer.