• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DD 8 double cover

18 posts in this topic

That's the one from eBay a week ago eh? Had that watched but it went past my budget for it before I ever got a chance to bid.

Interior Cover front cover looks great, but the back really ruins it. 7.5 interior from me too.

That's the one from eBay a week ago eh? Had that watched but it went past my budget for it before I ever got a chance to bid.

Interior Cover front cover looks great, but the back really ruins it. 7.5 interior from me too.

no i bought this one in 1988 , thanks for your grading hi.gif

thanks, i bought it raw on eBay and the seller didn't list it as a double cover. 893whatthe.gifgrin.gif would've easily been a CGC 9.4. foreheadslap.gif but i did get way over guide for it. confused-smiley-013.gif

So it appears that there are quite a few double cover DD #8's? confused-smiley-013.gif

thanks, i bought it raw on eBay and the seller didn't list it as a double cover. 893whatthe.gifgrin.gif would've easily been a CGC 9.4. foreheadslap.gif but i did get way over guide for it. confused-smiley-013.gif

So it appears that there are quite a few double cover DD #8's? confused-smiley-013.gif

3 at least , GPA gives another one in 8.0, it will be interesting to know how many of them is around 893scratchchin-thumb.gif