• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Valiant Collection

15 posts in this topic

This part seemed ambiguous:

All art and pages present for all issues.

I figured that the coupons weren't really pages or art (and I didn't necessarily want to read the whole list).

sorry.gif

This part seemed ambiguous:

All art and pages present for all issues.

I figured that the coupons weren't really pages or art (and I didn't necessarily want to read the whole list).

sorry.gif

So, you're not hitting the BIN then? tongue.gif

So how many total issues comprises a complete Valiant collection? Pretty amazing!

And why are you selling? (if I may ask...)

I believe the total number is just over 800 issues (808, something like that). I'm selling because it's 10-cent listing day!! (okay, not really). It's my second set.

So how many total issues comprises a complete Valiant collection? Pretty amazing!

I believe the total number is just over 800 issues (808, something like that). I'm selling because it's 10-cent listing day!! (okay, not really). It's my second set.

893whatthe.gif

He's selling cause he likes it when you make him absurdly low offers. Seriously. No joke.

He's selling cause he likes it when you make him absurdly low offers. Seriously. No joke.

yeahok.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

BIN hitting perfectly acceptable!