• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ditko Mr. A

6 posts in this topic

First off, anybody else a fan of Mr. A stuff specifically? Second, I'm looking for Mr. A originals. I'm not loaded but the right bucks come out for the right stuff. PM if you have something to offer.

I saw two panel pages on eBay (both now in CAF) over the last year but not the splash. Got a scan? If it's published $800 was a very good price.

Here's the link - I know its not a ton of help though. http://cgi.ebay.com/1968-STEVE-DITKO-MR-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry I didn't answer sooner - I saw your post on the APA list and meant to answer. I'll try to dig up a pic. - Keith

I think I remember this one, a specialty or ad piece. It didn't have a lot of punch and I passed on it. Still kicking myself for not getting at least one of the two that did pop on eBay since then. If you find the pic please do post it!