• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Hellboy and Sin City collections

9 posts in this topic

Not had any luck with Sin City then Kermit? frown.gif

nope, nothing from the board members...i remember there was this fella who was diging on a huge DC coll. that (apparently) included these 2 titles...but i don't remember who he is anymore confused.giftonofbricks.gifforeheadslap.gif

maybe if he sees this topic he'll say something...

regards

nope, nothing from the board members...i remember there was this fella who was diging on a huge DC coll. that (apparently) included these 2 titles...but i don't remember who he is anymore confused.giftonofbricks.gifforeheadslap.gif

regards

I've got tons of Sin City books.. just came across a set of A Dame to Kill For, etc. I have the originals, one-shots, etc. too. (Which are for sale.)

(But it's hard to find anything currently. I'm categorizing the comics by publisher right now when I have time.)

(You too Anfield.. just too many boxes to dig out for your want list.) hi.gif

regards

I've got tons of Sin City books.. just came across a set of A Dame to Kill For, etc. I have the originals, one-shots, etc. too. (Which are for sale.)

(But it's hard to find anything currently. I'm categorizing the comics by publisher right now when I have time.)

(You too Anfield.. just too many boxes to dig out for your want list.) hi.gif

pm sent...hope you can gather a nice lot wink.gif

i hope this time my prayers for a nice coll. will be answered... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

regards

I have a Best Buy reprint of A Dame to Kill for.

And I know where to find the original First issue, which I wish I bought.

thanks, but i'm interested on 1st prints only...

anyone else have comics from these series?! hi.gifflowerred.gif

regards

I'll look around I found it once, I can find it again. 27_laughing.gif