• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 230

17 posts in this topic

I'd say 9.6, but would definetly not rule out 9.8. This is one of my favorite reads too!

Can't make 9.8, but 9.6 is likely. What concerns me is the top edge of the back cover. Pretty much the only defect I can find on this book.

Childhood fave.... cloud9.gif

1000ASM230.jpg

1000ASM230BC.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif also one of my childhood favs. too!!! cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

nothing can stop juggernaut, specially when he's on a sharp 9.6...go juggy, go and get a date with madam web!!! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

with a batch of this quality that you got from your last (great) spidey deal, you're in for a nice $$$ return... laugh.gifflowerred.gif

regards

ps- also the story of the boy who collected spider-man (one of my all time favs. one shot stories) is just around this "numbering corner", no?!

Childhood fave.... cloud9.gif

1000ASM230.jpg

1000ASM230BC.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif also one of my childhood favs. too!!! cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

nothing can stop juggernaut, specially when he's on a sharp 9.6...go juggy, go and get a date with madam web!!! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

with a batch of this quality that you got from your last (great) spidey deal, you're in for a nice $$$ return... laugh.gifflowerred.gif

regards

ps- also the story of the boy who collected spider-man (one of my all time favs. one shot stories) is just around this "numbering corner", no?!

Didn't get a 248 in this lot, but I've got a nice copy coming back from CGC with a yellow label.... cloud9.gif

Because i got it first gossip.gif

You cherry-picked my lot? Looks like I'm gonna have to give Jim a call. mad.gif