• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just For Fun: How Did The Ebay Dealer Grade It? FF 51

12 posts in this topic

Purchased from ebay. How did the seller grade it and what grade do you think it is? (No cheating with ebay searches!)

Note: All the notable flaws are on back cover. 1/4 inch tear bottom of back cover which lay s flat. Light corner crease on LLC back cover.. tough to see even in hand. Light shadow LRC back cover.

FF51F.jpg

FF51B.jpg

There is a presumption to think that an ebay dealer overgraded, but it is not accurate in this case. I was very happy with this book.

The ebay dealer gave it a range - 7.5 to 8.5, but told me in an email to be on the safe side, consider it a 7.5. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think the front cover is an easy 8.5 maybe a 9.0. With the small tear, I dropped it down to 8.0.

BTW, this is a TOUGH book in grade. Unless you want to pay an arm and a leg, this book can be a real challenge. Many copies have a top staple pucker.