• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN: THE GOOD STUFF *DELETED*

76 posts in this topic

sleeping.gif

na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Bah. Lost any/all motivation to post anything more..... sleeping.gif

That's the 2nd or 3rd time you have done that. You get our hopes up and then you crush them.

sleeping.gif

na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Bah. Lost any/all motivation to post anything more..... sleeping.gif

That's the 2nd or 3rd time you have done that. You get our hopes up and then you crush them.

Yup. I'm terrible a seller....and decided it's time for me to retire. Back to being a collector again. cloud9.gif

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO FLAME ME TO THE GROUND thumbsup2.gif

Come on dude. Do it. Do it.

Pat

It would be better, I think, if he just posted a list of everything he had for sale at once. It might take some of the fun out of it but would make it much more simple for all involved.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Come on dude. Do it. Do it.

Pat

It would be better, I think, if he just posted a list of everything he had for sale at once. It might take some of the fun out of it but would make it much more simple for all involved.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Plus we wouldnt have to sit here and wait.

Oh let it go folks...

I appreciate Chris listing books in different formats. Plus you all sit and watch either way, you know you love it!

(Byrne SS in 9.8 on 1st Suicide Squad post-Crisis is a steal...shhhhh don't tell anyone)

Hey, thanks for all you've done Beyonder!! You've helped many of us out!

flowerred.gif

If anyone needs anything...just send me PM. We'll shoot the [embarrassing lack of self control], and work something out.

Hopefully in the the not-so-distant future, I'll be buying stuff from you. headbang.gif

Got a stack of SS books coming in this week....so if you're into that kinda thing...let me know.