• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded Comics on eBay!

26 posts in this topic

FINAL HOURS to place your bids on these graded comics!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZyinyangproQQhtZ-1

Great to see that freedom of speech is still alive and well one the internet. smile.gif

Great to see that the following rule that Arch set forth is being followed:

2. To be used only for mixed selling by real members of the community.

Great to see that you know how to spell. Also great to see that you trot out the old "free speach" thing to prop you up when some real members of this community get onto you.

What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person 893censored-thumb.gif

Great to see that freedom of speech is still alive and well one the internet. smile.gif

Great to see that you know how to spell. Also great to see that you trot out the old "free speach" thing to prop you up when some real members of this community get onto you.

did you pm Arch you whiny 893censored-thumb.gif ?

poke2.gif

did you pm Arch you whiny 893censored-thumb.gif ?

poke2.gif

tonofbricks.gif

FWIW, I couldn't care less if someone only posts to sell stuff in Marketplace and doesn't post elsewhere on the forums. After all, if the stuff happened to be stuff you really wanted, suddenly that seller's posts would be pretty appealing, right? But when someone does a forum member wrong, and then blows off their complaint...well, that I have a big problem with. Glad to see this was resolved.

Didn't blow anyone off, I just got busy and didn't prioritize properly. Issue should be resolved soon.

Thank you to all involved for making my day on these auctions! Just needed a little extra spending money for Seattle this weekend. Anyone else going?

To the relief of some, I probably won't have much in the way of auctions or sales for the next few weeks. You'll have to survive in the forum without me for a while. smile.gif

For those I have offended, my sincerest apologies for whatever I may have done to cause the offense.

L8R!

You can take this however you want to but do you post anywhere on these forums other than here?

I have been thinking the same thing for almost a year now. This guys endless posts of,

"last time offered"

"Get your bids in"

"last chance"

are enough already. How long did you pimp those overpriced Conan books? You would think that after the third time he would quit posting them. I'm just glad somebody else felt the same way and called him out. And to see how your attitude is when a forumite gets bad shipping service is just wrong.

I'm having a bad day and I'm done venting on someone. yay.gif